We do assessments on alcohol and substance abuse. It is an inpatient program. We offer aftercare and we have a step-down program under the Social Development and Prevention of Treatment for Substance Abuse Act, as well as outpatient treatment. We are regulated to admitting patients from 18 years and older
21day program covers:
- 12 step program to recovery
- One on one with social worker and psychologist (psychotherapy focus on needs of each patient individually) three times a week
- CBT (Thoughts, feeling and behaviour)
- DBT (Emotions and mental well-being)
- Daily group therapy every day flexible (Psychoeducational)
- Relapse prevention and recovery plan program
We have a psychologist, social worker, doctor and night nurse for the patients psychological and health needs
Medical aid/Insurance rates apply.
Social Support Programme
- Monday NA group takes place 18.30 – 19.30
- Tuesday CA group takes place 18.30 – 19.30
- Wednesday NA group takes place 18.30 – 19.30
- Saturday NA group takes place 10.00 – 11.00am
- In NA/CA support groups open house meetings. Patients will have an opportunity to find a sponsor. Literature books are available to purchase that can be used to help and guide.
- Support group patients share their experiences
- We have a pool and braai area and we have planned game night.
- Choose Life has an inhouse patient resource executive available for patient’s social well-being.